Welcome to the Rollingwood Online Application
Rollingwood Apartments Rental Criteria
Rollingwood Apartments supports the Fair Housing Act, as amended, and prohibits discrimination for housing based on race, color, religion, national origin, handicap or familial status. All applicants must be 18 and over unless protected under familial status per the Fair Housing Amendment.
Maximum occupancy: (1 Bed) 2 Persons + 1 minor under 12 months (2 Bed) 4 Persons + 1 minor under 12 months.
- Each household must show proof of income equal to 3 times the rent.
- Applicants must have 6 months verifiable employment history unless he/she has recently graduated from high school, trade school, or college (must be verified)
- Self employed individuals must provide the most current tax return (1040) & Schedule C.
- Proof of income includes: 2 current consecutive pay stubs, employment verification company letterhead (Notarized). Rental Requirements:
- Six Months recent favorable rental history is required.
- Broken Lease must be 1 year old, MUST have current FAVORABLE rental history. A $500 additional deposit is required, $250 of which is non-refundable.
- If you are a First Time Renter you will be required an additional fee of $300.
- Rental history may not be verified by a friend or relative. Criminal History:
- Applicants who have been convicted for any type of felony/misdemeanor involving a sex crime, assault, weapons, theft or drugs that was resolved by conviction, probation, deferred adjudication, court ordered community supervision or pre-trial diversion will be grounds for denial. Cancellation/Denial Application Policy:
- Once an application has been submitted for residency, all fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you are denied, because management discovered your mis-represented yourself in the application during the interview process, this will automatically be grounds for denial and ALL fees will be non-refundable.
Deposits: Any deposits in excess of the holding deposit (due at application) must be paid in full upon move-in. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Move-In Monies: ALL MOVE-IN MONIES MUST BE PAID BY CERTIFIED FUNDS OR MONEY ORDER ONLY.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.